Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognise your browser and to provide services, such as interest-based advertisements.
• Identifying you when you sign-in to our site. This allows us to provide you with product recommendations, display personalised content, recognise you as a Prime member, and enable you to use customised features and services we provide.
• Delivering content relevant to your interests on Morgan sites.
• Keeping track of your specified preferences. This allows us to honour your likes and dislikes.
• Keeping track of items stored in your shopping basket.
• Conducting research and diagnostics to improve Morgans content, products and services.
• Preventing fraudulent activities.
• Improving security.
The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on's settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer