National Morgan Dealer Open Day
- Family-owned British marque, Morgan Motor Company, announces that the inaugural National Morgan Dealer Open Day will take place on October 14th
- After a successful year for Morgan and a significant national customer event (Run for the Hills, Malvern, August 2017), Morgan wishes to celebrate its success with a National Morgan Dealer Open Day
- 14 Dealerships across England and Wales will open their doors to enthusiasts for a day of Morgan activities for all the family
- Morgan Motor Company and the Morgan Dealer network invites its current and new customers to test drive its full range of Morgan vehicles
- Morgan’s finance provider, Close Brothers, will offer incentives to customers wishing to take advantage of either a PCP or 0% finance offer
- All visitors to a Morgan Dealer can enter a raffle for a factory tour and afternoon tea for two at Morgan’s iconic factory in Malvern Link
- Customers wishing to purchase a Morgan on the day will be entered into a nationwide raffle for truly unique Morgan prizes
- Each Morgan Dealer will add their own theme and unique experience to the open day
Morgan Motor Company has announced that the inaugural National Morgan Day will take place on October 14th.
15 Dealerships across the United Kingdom will open their doors to enthusiasts and aficionados to explore the range of new Morgans. This will consist of the exhilarating Morgan 3 Wheeler, the iconic Morgan 4/4, the highly capable Morgan Plus 4, and the powerful Morgan Roadster.
Morgan Motor Company wishes to celebrate a hugely successful year with the re-purchase of its factory premises and the highly praised international Run for the Hills event held over the August bank holiday in Malvern, Worcestershire.
The event is the first of its kind for the family-owned British coachbuilder that has produced its iconic three and four wheeled sports cars at its Malvern home for over 108 years.
National Morgan Day also coincides with the 81st anniversary of the debut of the Morgan 4/4 at the 1936 London Motor Show – the longest running production car in the world.
All attendees who provide contact details will be entered into a raffle with a chance to win:
- 1 x Factory tour for 2 with afternoon tea
- 1 x Signed book by Morgan Managing Director, Steve Morris
- 1 x Bottle of Balvenie Whisky
All those who buy a new vehicle on National Morgan Day will be entered into a national raffle with the following prices;
- Two press day tickets for 2018 Geneva motor show, with flights and hotel accommodation
- 1 Classic or 3 Wheeler Christopher Ward Morgan watch to match their new Morgan
UK Dealerships taking part in the day are:
Allon White Sports Cars
Bell and Colvill
Brands Hatch Morgan
Melvyn Rutter LTD
Richard Thorne Classic Cars
“We are delighted to announce the first ever National Morgan Day. We are so proud of our UK network of 15 British dealers and this is a wonderful opportunity to open our doors across the UK. Our Dealers are excited to welcome new and old faces and invite anyone with a passion for driving to explore our range of new Morgans.”
Steve Morris, Managing Director of Morgan Motor Company